Professional Roofing Contractors in RI & MA
“When you come right down to it, the roofing products offered by contractors are all pretty comparable in quality, longevity and price. The true difference in how well a roof performs, however, depends on the experience, technique and caring of your roofing company.” – Tom Marshall
After more than 30 years and thousands of roofing projects throughout Rhode Island & Massachusetts, we’ve seen just about every possible roofing scenario. We’ve seen what works and what doesn’t and where potential danger points exist. When you invest in a Marshall Roof, you know you’re getting the very best project possible for the challenges faced by your home.
It’s rare that we meet a homeowner who’s excited to replace his or her roof. It tends to be a project done more out of necessity than desire. That’s not to say that people aren’t thrilled when they finally do have a new roof installed. In fact, it can dramatically alter the look of the home, while offering protection, energy savings, and an increase in home value.
- Updates before, during, and after the project is complete.
- A project foreman on-site to monitor workmanship, keep you informed, and answer your questions.
- A clean, respectful, organized crew that works efficiently
- The best roofing materials from CertainTeed, a company with exceptional quality that you can trust. CertainTeed roofing products assure a dramatic appearance, a safer product from fire and wind damage, high performance, and peace-of-mind.
- Extended product warranties offered only through our company because we are a certified CertainTeed Shingle Master. That means their standard warranties are extended to limited lifetime warranties for our customers. We can even offer you an upgrade option for a 50 year, non-prorated warranty.
- Extensive choices of styles and colors to suit any home and budget.
- Our 10-year workmanship warranty
- High performance, peace of mind, and beauty to last for years to come.
Roofing, Siding, & Windows
Mar 24, 2015 by Cameron Taborbusiness
I needed a new roof, siding, and some windows. Marshall was one of 3 bids but after the first quick meeting with each bidder, it was obvious Marshall was the only one worth considering. They were so impressive, I never followed up on negotiations with the others.